Here’s a fun challenge to keep your kids’ minds busy for a while!
Let’s pretend that 5 students live in 5 houses on the same street.
Each house is a different color.
Each student plays a different sport, has a different favorite class in school, and keeps a different type of pet. No two are the same.
Here are the clues:
- Brittney lives in the red house.
- Skye has a dog.
- Dan plays basketball.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The student in the green house plays baseball.
- The student who likes science raises parakeets.
- The student who lives in the yellow house likes literature.
- The student in the middle house pays soccer.
- Nathan lives in the first house.
- The student who likes math lives next door to the one who has a cat.
- The student who has a hamster lives next door to the one who likes literature.
- The student who likes choir plays golf.
- Geoff likes history.
- Nathan lives next door to the blue house.
- The student who likes math has a neighbor who plays football.
Who has a goldfish?
And for bonus points, could Albert Einstein really have solved this puzzle as a small boy?
(Answers next week!)